- Stand with your feet a little wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Initiate the movement by stepping forward and lowering your body by flexing your hip and knee of your front leg until your rear knee is just about to touch the ground and the heel is pointed up. The thigh of your forward leg should be parallel to the ground.
- Push off the floor with your rear leg and step your foot up to meet your front foot.
- Repeat leading with your leg that was previously in the rear. This is one rep.
- Keep alternating legs in a walking motion for 20 reps.