What Can You Eat on a HCLF Vegan Diet?
Jessica said here's a list of all the foods you can eat on a HCLF vegan diet. If you are going all raw, you obviously would not eat the cooked foods listed below.
- All fruits including (but not limited to) bananas, melon, apples, oranges, berries, grapes, pineapple, stone fruit, and dates.
- All veggies including (but not limited to) leafy greens, broccoli, zucchini, cabbage, cauliflower, carrots, beets, corn, mushrooms, onions, eggplant, and tomatoes.
- Starchy veggies including potatoes, sweet potatoes, and winter squash.
- Whole grains including oats, quinoa, rice, barley, buckwheat, and millet.
- Whole-grain pasta and bread.
- All beans, peas, lentils.