- Stand with your feet wider than hips-width apart, toes slightly pointing out. Squat down and pick up a kettlebell with both hands. Allow it to hang between your legs.
- Bend your knees and push your butt back, keeping your back flat and your core engaged. Your knees should be in line with the toes.
- Keep your abs strong and the arms straight. Press into your feet, squeezing the legs and glutes as you explode up. Extend through your hips and legs to stand, which drives the kettlebell to shoulder height.
- Allow the kettlebell to swing back down, lowering back into a squat with control.
- This counts as one rep. Repeat for one minute.