Kettlebell Gorilla Row
- Stand with your legs slightly wider than shoulder-width apart, toes pointing out, and two kettlebells between your feet.
- With a flat back and your core engaged, bend your knees and push your butt back as you drop into a squat. Grab a kettlebell in each hand.
- Keep your back flat, chest up, and core engaged as you pull the right kettlebell in towards your chest. Squeeze your back muscles like you're trying to pinch a penny.
- Lower the kettlebell back to the floor with control. Repeat on the left side.
- This completes one rep. Repeat for one minute.