Kettlebell Russian Twist
- Holding a kettlebell with both hands, sit on the ground with your knees bent and your heels about a foot from your butt.
- Lean slightly back without rounding your spine at all. To make the move more difficult, lift your feet off the ground slightly.
- Pull your navel to your spine and twist slowly to the left, rotating from the ribs and bringing the kettlebell to your left side.
- Slowly twist back towards center and repeat the rotation to the right.
- This completes one rep. Repeat for one minute.