Overhead Shoulder Press
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand just above the shoulders, palms facing in. If you have two sets of dumbbells, choose the heavier pair for this move.
- Straighten your arms above you.
- Bend your elbows coming back to the starting position to complete one shoulder press.
- Do a total of three shoulder presses, then on the last one, hold the dumbbells overhead and walk 25 feet.
- Do three more shoulder presses. Turn around and walk back 25 feet.
- This counts as one rep. Complete 12.