Extended Dead Bug
- From hollow body hold, extend both arms and legs to the ceiling.
- Engage your abs, pulling your navel to your spine and pressing your lower back to the ground.
- Lower your right arm and left leg as low as you can without letting your back arch up from the floor. Reach back with your arm while extending in the opposite direction with your leg.
- Slowly lift your arm and leg back to the starting position.
- Repeat on the opposite side. This completes one rep.
- Repeat for 10, 15, or 25 reps.