Seated Long-Arm Russian Twist
- From high boat pose, place both heels on the ground, hip-distance apart, with your knees slightly bent. You can also hover your feet a couple inches in the air to increase difficulty.
- Lean back a few inches while lifting your feet off the floor. Be sure to keep your back straight.
- Reach your arms out in front of you and press your palms together.
- Twist from the waist, reaching your arms to the left, then the right. This counts as one rep.
- Complete 10, 15, or 25 reps.