Dumbbell Box Step-Ups
- Find a sturdy bench, coffee table, wooden box, or kid's chair that allows your knee to be at about a 90-degree angle or larger when you place your foot squarely on it.
- Hold a dumbbell or kettlebell in each hand by your side (or, for a more advanced version, in the front rack position at your shoulders as shown in the photo).
- Step your right foot onto the box, then your left, so both feet are on top of the box.
- Softly step the right foot back to the ground, then the left.
- This counts as one rep.
- Alternate feet and keep going for 40 seconds. Rest for 20.