- From Resting Half Frog, roll onto your back.
- Bend your knees and place your feet flat on the floor, close to your butt.
- Push through your feet to gently lift your hips. Slide a block, book, or pillow beneath your sacrum, or the last bone at the end of the spine, slightly below your lower back.
- Lift your chest slightly to allow your shoulder blades to draw together, palms facing up.
- Allow your hips to rest on the block. "Once in the pose, this should require no effort, so make sure you play with the position of your prop until it feels most supportive," Heeran said.
- Hold for two minutes.