Triset 1, Exercise 3: Knee Tuck
- Start seated on the ground or on a weight bench. Place your hands about an inch behind your back with your fingers facing forward. Your feet should be on the ground.
- Lift both feet up off of the ground and extend both legs as you simultaneously lower your upper body. Be sure to get full extension at your hips and legs.
- With control, bring your legs back to your chest without touching the ground with your feet and return to the starting position.
- This counts as one rep. Do as many reps as you can for 30 seconds.
- For a more challenging variation, do this move lying flat on your back. Make sure your lower spine is pressed against the floor to fully engage your core.