- From Pigeon, keep your right knee bent and gently swing your left leg forward.
- Bend your left knee and place it on top of your right leg so your knees, shins, and ankles are stacked. Keeping the shins parallel, flex the feet to feel a stretch in the calves.
- Press your fingertips into the floor behind your pelvis or to make this pose more intense, place your hands in front of your shins and walk them out as far as you can, folding your chest over your legs.
- Enjoy this stretch for one minute.
- Repeat Side Lunge, Low Crescent Lunge, Pigeon, and Double Pigeon for one minute each on the left side.