Full-Body, No-Equipment Exercises For Weight Loss
If You Want to Lose Weight, Trainers Recommend These 7 No-Equipment Exercises
Photo 6 of 7
This cardio exercise comes with a variety of benefits, said ACE-certified trainer Lynell Ross: you'll improve your heart health and coordination while burning calories.
- Stand up straight and place your feet about hip-width apart.
- Place your hands palms down facing the floor, hovering just above your belly button.
- Quickly drive your right knee up to meet your right hand. Bring the same leg back to the ground.
- Immediately repeat on the left leg, bringing the left knee up to meet your left hand. This completes one rep.
- Alternate legs in a hopping motion, staying on the balls of your feet the entire time.
- Make sure you are engaging your abdominal muscles as each knee comes up to meet the hand.