- 1 package Double Stuf Oreos
4 ounces cream cheese
1 cup white candy melts
- In a food processor, chop up Oreos, including the frosting, until a fine crumb is reached. Save 1/4 cup of Oreos for garnish.
- In a large bowl, mix together remaining Oreos with cream cheese. It might be easier with your hands. Once combined, roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place on a piece of wax paper. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- While the Oreo balls are in the freezer, melt chocolate in a double boiler until smooth. Pull the Oreo truffles out of the freezer, and dip into the chocolate, being sure to cover the truffle completely. Place on a new wax-paper-lined baking sheet, and garnish with a sprinkle of the remaining Oreo crumbles.
- Place truffles in the refrigerator to set the chocolate.
- Desserts, Chocolate
- 3 dozen truffles