Anita Bean is an accredited sports nutritionist working with the British Olympic Association and Swim England, and has created this recipes exclusively for Speedo.
- 2 bananas
Little light olive oil, rapeseed oil or butter
- OPTIONAL BATTER INGREDIENTS:
1⁄4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon or vanilla extract
1 tbsp raisins
- Mash the banana in a bowl. Add the eggs and mix together until well combined. Alternatively, mix in a blender and process until fairly smooth.
- Heat a non-stick pan over a medium heat, then add a little oil.
- Drop dessertspoonfuls of batter into the pan, spacing well apart, and cook for 30-45 seconds.
- Flip the pancakes over with a thin spatula and cook for a further 15-30 seconds.
- Repeat with the remaining batter. Serve with blueberries and plain low-fat Greek yogurt.
- Calories per serving