Don't fill up on bread before a meal, this 4-cheese puff pastry recipes a tastier alternative to a carby appetizer when you're waiting for your main. Made using the De'Longhi Multifry Multicooker Extra Chef Plus (AED1,299), a 4-in-1 machine that cooks, fries, grills and bakes, this recipe is too easy.
- 1 Rectangular puff pastry
250g Mixed cheeses (Parmigiano - provola - Emmenthal - gorgonzola)
Poppy seeds (to taste)
- Remove the paddle from the bowl.
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut in 4 equal parts. Fill each rectangle with the cheeses and close the pastry sealing the borders well so that they don't open during cooking. Brush the surface of each one with water and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Put the greaseproof paper inside the bowl, arrange 2 or 4 pastries in the bottom (depending on their size), close the lid, set the thermostat to position 3, press the bottom heating element button and press the on/off button.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until it has reached the desired level of browning.
- Calories per serving