Sho Cho, Dubai Marine Beach Resort and Spa
shares their recipe for Donburi Black Cod.
- 165g Black cod
100ml Den Miso Sauce
2g Garlic puree
2g Ginger puree
110g Sushi rice
- Marinate the black cod together with den miso, garlic purée and ginger purée and set aside inside the chiller for 2 days.
- After 2 days marination preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Do not leave any excess of den miso on black cod otherwise the fish will burn easily.
- Place the fish on baking pan lined with baking papeR.
- Bake the fish 18 to 20 minutes until the edges look caramelized and the flesh is cooked through.
Prepare the bowl and served the marinated black cod on top of sushi rice and garnish of fried shiso leaves.
- Main Dishes
Image Source: Sho Cho