- 1 cup pink frosting
2 tablespoons sprinkles, divided
8-10 marshmallow charms
2 scoops vanilla ice cream
1/2 cup whole milk
1 ounce watermelon vodka
1 ounce strawberry schnapps
Rainbow sour belts
- To make fondant shapes: Take a medium-size ball of white fondant and roll into a long tapered shape. Start at the thin end and wind the fondant into a horn-like shape. Insert a wooden skewer or dowel into the center of the horn to secure. Optionally, brush with luster dust or edible glitter.
- Roll out a small ball of white fondant and a small ball of pink fondant. Using a paring knife, cut out the shape of the ears with the white fondant and smaller inner ears with the pink fondant. Use a little bit of water as glue to affix the inner ear to the outer ear. Let fondant shapes dry overnight.
- To make milkshake: Rim the edge of the milkshake glass with pink frosting. Add sprinkles and marshmallow charms to the frosting and set aside.
- Into a blender add ice cream, milk, watermelon vodka, strawberry schnapps, and a teaspoon of sprinkles. Blend until mixed.
- Pour the milkshake into the glass and top with whipped cream, the fondant decorations, one rainbow sour belt for the mane, and more sprinkles. Enjoy!
- Drinks, Shakes
- 1 serving
- Total Time
- 14 minutes, 59 seconds