- 170g Fresh Chicken Breast
50g All-purpose flour
15g Corn Starch
6g Spice Rub
- Cut one fresh chicken breast into three medium sized strips.
- Douse the chicken strips with buttermilk and your favorite spice rub of choice.
- Leave the strips to marinate for five hours.
- Mix the corn flour and all-purpose flour well.
- Take the marinated strips, dust with your flour mix and fry at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 4 minutes.
- Main Dishes
- North American
- Total Time
- 9 minutes, 59 seconds
Image Source: The Chickery