The benefits of capsicum peppers are seemingly endless; from fighting inflammation and preventing cancer to boosting immunity and improving heart health, this antioxidant-packed dish is super!
- 1 green capsicum large
1 red capsicum large
1 yellow capsicum large
2 tomatoes large
2 tbsp chopped parsley
80g feta cheese
2 tbsp roasted pine seeds
40ml olive oil
Pinch black pepper
- To roast peppers you can scorch the skin on a gas burner or bake in an oven. For the oven preheat to 250c. Cut the peppers in half and remove stem and seeds place on a tray and bake. When the peppers skin browns remove from oven. Place the peppers in a bowl and cover with cling film.
- When peppers are cool remove the skin and cut into cubes about 2x2 cm.
- Cut the tomatoes into the same size as your peppers.
- Cut the feta cheese the same size as pepper and tomatoes.
- In a bowl place peppers, tomato, olive oil, ½ parsley, ½ pine seeds and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir ingredients than add feta cheese. Slowly fold in the cheese so it does not break.
- Put the salad in a large serving dish or individual dishes.
- Garnish the dish the remaining parsley and pine seeds sprinkled on top.
- Total Time
- 19 minutes, 59 seconds
Image Source: Vida Downtown