This Pashtun-style Chapli Kabab, also known as a Pashawari Kabab from the North West of Pakistan, is so much more interesting than your regular burger patty. Check out Barbecue Delights' recipe.
- 1kg Chicken, Mutton Or Beef Boneless
200g Chopped Onions
200g Chopped Tomatoes
1tbsp Makai Ka Aata (Not the regular corn flour)
10 Whole Green Chillies
1tbsp Shahi Zeera
Crushed Red Chili (to taste)
Salt (to taste)
1tbsp Mango Powder
1tbsp Garam Masala
2tbsp Coriander Seeds
Cooking Oil, for deep frying the kababs
- Mix the meat and green chilis in a mincing machine.
- Add these ingredients to the mix: salt, chopped onions, chopped tomatoes, makai ka aata, crushed red chili, mango powder, crushed coriander seeds and shahi zeera.
- Mix well and shape the mixture into kababs.
- Warm oil in a deep based pan. Deep fry the kababs until both sides are golden brown.
- Other Asian
- Total Time
- 29 minutes, 59 seconds
Image Source: Barbecue Delights