try your hand at making this Chargrilled Whole Seabream from Wavebreaker restaurant inside the Hilton Dubai Jumeirah.
- 450g Whole-Sea bream
200g Large potato
180g Fresh Lemon
Salt (to taste)
Pepper (to taste)
50ml Olive oil
30g Cherry Tomatoes
20g Green zucchini
20g Yellow zucchini
- Clean and wash the fish.
- Stuff the fish with thyme and slice lemon. Keep rest for 15 mins in the chiller.
- Wash and sanitize your vegetables, cut into round small slices.
- Peel potatoes and cut into batonnet.
- Season with the natural sea salt.
- Chargrill on medium heat and grill the fish for 15 minutes.
- Marinate your vegetables with olive oil, sea salt and pepper, grill the vegetable on the chargrill. Toss Batonnet potato with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast for 15 mins in the smoker on 220 degree.
- Garnish with half a lemon wrapped in musculin cloth and confit cherry tomatoes.
- Serve hot.
- Main Dishes
- Total Time
- 39 minutes, 59 seconds
Image Source: Wavebreaker