Put some tasty Chilorio Tacos into your Tuesday night meal by making these beefy bites from Loca.
- 4 pc Corn tortillas
140g Grilled angus beef
28m Chilorio paste
56ml De la olla beans
56g Mexican rice
2tsp Chopped coriander
28ml Habanero sauce
- Brown beef on a hot flat grill evenly on each side, to how you would like it cooked (medium, medium rare etc) and taste.
- Using a spatula, brush both sides with chilorio paste.
- Dice beef into 1/4 inch pieces.
- Saute this in butter for approximately 1 minute on a medium gas.
- If necessary, add more chilorio paste and oil into open tortillas.
- Spread two bowls of pinto beans onto a large, warm plate.
- In the center of the plate, place two corn tortillas and using a spoon, add your beef, onions, sliced capsicum sprinkled with lemon juice, and coriander.
- Total Time
- 44 minutes, 59 seconds
Image Source: Loca