- 1/4 cup pink candy melts
1/4 cup green candy melts
1/4 cup white chocolate
1/4 cup dark chocolate
1/3 cup red, orange, and yellow mini chocolate candies
- Melt the pink and green candy melts in a microwave (30-second intervals). Dollop the 2 colors onto both halves of the egg mold. Spread it around to achieve a smooth coat. Check the bottom of the mold to make sure the outer shell looks the way you want. Freeze for 5 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate in a microwave (30-second intervals). Use a small paintbrush to coat the inside of the candy melt egg shells. Freeze for 5-10 minutes.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a microwave (30-second intervals). Use a small paintbrush to coat the inside of the white chocolate. Avoid going all the way up the sides, leaving about 1/8 of an inch. Freeze for 5-10 minutes.
- Heat a pan on the stove. Remove the pan from the heat and place both egg halves edge side down on the hot pan. After a few seconds, remove them to a cool surface, edge side up.
- Fill one egg half with your chocolate candies, careful not to stick any to the melted edge.
- Place your other egg half on top, pressing them together to seal them. If any dark chocolate manages to squeeze out, wipe it clean, if possible. If the edge is too messy, you can paint on a bit of pink and green candy melts, if desired. Freeze for 5 minutes and enjoy!
- Desserts, Chocolate
- 1 dragon egg
- Total Time
- 39 minutes, 59 seconds