- 2 3/4 cups whole milk
1/2 cup orzo pasta
3 1/2 ounces dark chocolate
6 tablespoons sugar, divided
1 egg, divided
1 roll phyllo dough
Dark chocolate sauce for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Bring milk to boil, add orzo, and simmer until pasta is thoroughly cooked and mixture starts to thicken.
- Add in chocolate and 2 tablespoons sugar. Once dissolved, cool down to room temperature.
- In a bowl, whip egg yolk with 1 tablespoon sugar, and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whip egg white with remaining sugar.
- Combine with yolk mixture and stir into chocolate/pasta mixture.
- Line 12 muffin pans with one sheet of phyllo dough in each tin and fill with chocolate/pasta mixture.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 18 minutes
- Let cool for 5 minutes, then top with chocolate sauce.
- 12 servings
- Total Time
- 34 minutes, 59 seconds