Donut Underestimate the Sugary Power of the Churro
This Spanish fried-dough pastry is best seved with chocolate sauce and ice cream. Enjoy making Chef Manuel at Zoco Dubai's churros recipe at home!
- 250ml Milk
375g Wheat flour
4g Baking powder
Vanilla ice cream
- For the churros: mix all the dry items in a bowl; wheat flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a cooking pot place the water, milk and sugar in medium fire and when it starts to boil, add the dry items in at one time, reduce the fire to small and use a wooden spatula to mix well. You must to be a little aggressive with this dough because is going to be a little hard.
- Mix until all the dough stays on your spatula and not in the pot, take off the fire and add the egg.
- Place the dough in a nylon piping bag and give the donuts form.
- Let them chill then fry.
- Mix the sugar and the cinnamon and after fry the churros place in this mix.
- Eat it with vanilla ice cream and melted chocolate.
- Total Time
- 44 minutes, 59 seconds
Image Source: Zoco