Thanani restaurant opens its doors this week, serving up Modern European cuisine with a view over Ajman. Try making their simple yet elegant coconut parfait dessert at home.
- 200g Coconut puree
70g Pasteurized egg yolk
50g Granulated sugar
50g Light corn syrup
270g double cream
- Whisk the egg yolk and sugar until the egg turns to pale yellow and the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the syrup and the coconut puree and mix well.
- In a separated bowl whisk the double cream until soft peak. Fold all together.
- Add to your preferred silicone mold and freeze overnight.
- Serve with passion fruit or strawberry sorbet and fresh pineapple.