Crepe Leila from Markette includes caramelized peaches, dates and a lot of crunch. Enjoy!
- 1 crepe (store bought)
3tbsp of Butter
4tbsp Apricot Saffron Jam
3tbsp Orange Sauce
1scoop of Pistachio ice-cream
1tsp toasted Pistachio
3tsp Pomegranate seeds
3tbsp Icing Sugar
Mint Leaves as per preference
- Cut one peach all the way around and twist open. Remove pit. Sprinkle sugar on the cut side of each peach half.
- Place peach, cut-side down, onto a griddle or in a skillet over medium heat; cook for 1 ½ minutes and set aside.
- Preheat a non-stick skillet on the stove over medium heat.
- Brush the skillet lightly with butter or spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the crepe skin in the skillet. Heat the crepe skin for 30 to 60 seconds on the first side.
- Flip the crepe skin with a spatula and heat it for about 30 seconds on the other side, or until hot.
- Apply apricot saffron jam on the crepe and fold into serving shape then place into the plate ware.
- Top with fresh dates, orange sauce, crumble, caramelized peach half and pistachio ice-cream.
- Garnish with toasted pistachio, fresh pomegranate seeds, icing sugar and fresh mint leaves.
- Total Time
- 19 minutes, 59 seconds
Image Source: Markette