Crispy Minced Fish, Sour Mango Salad, Coriander, Cashew Nuts
Swap Your Boring Tuna Salad For This Beautiful Thai Fish Bowl
Crispy minced fish, with sour mango salad, coriander, cashew nuts, and lime sauce certainly trumps your regular lunch salad. You might find it on Thai restaurant menus as Pla Fu Yam Ma-Muang and Pai Thai, one of the best South East Asian restaurants in Dubai, shares their recipe.
Crispy Minced Fish, Sour Mango Salad, Coriander, Cashew Nuts, Lime Sauce
- 300g Sea bass fish fillet
25g Tempura flour
3g White pepper powder
135g Thai mango
5g Red onion slice
5g Cashew nut
3g Coriander leaves
- FOR THE SAUCE:
45ml Fish sauce
30ml Lime juice
- Place the whole fish fillet in a steamer until cooked well. Remember to remove the skin.
- Next chop the fish into small pieces and add salt, white pepper powder and tempura flour and mix well.
- Deep fry in medium heat oil until brown color and set aside.
- To make the sauce, add all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and stir until incorporated well.
- Mix together the mango, onions, cashew nuts and coriander leaves to make a salad.
- Plate up all the dishes and coat with the sauce before serving.
- Other Asian
Image Source: Pai Thai