- 2 tsp. olive oil
1 small onion, roughly chopped
1 small yellow bell pepper, cut into 5mm cubes
3 medium tomatoes, roughly chopped
2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Stock
½ cup water
6 medium white mushrooms, thinly sliced
12 medium eggs
3 tbsp. black olives
½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 tsp. dried oregano flakes
- In a large frying pan, heat olive oil and sauté onions and peppers until soft.
- Add tomato, MAGGI® Chicken Stock and water and cook until tomatoes are soft and sauce is thickened.
- Add mushrooms and toss in sauce. Push sauce aside and drop eggs in between over the tomato sauce and sprinkle black olives, mozzarella cheese and oregano on top.
- Cover and allow eggs to cook to desired done-ness, and serve with flat bread, cheese and sliced cucumber.
- Mediterranean/Middle Eastern
- Total Time
- 19 minutes, 59 seconds
Image Source: MAGGI