- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 small onion, roughly chopped
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, cut into 5mm cubes
- 3 medium tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Stock
- ½ cup water
- 6 medium white mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 12 medium eggs
- 3 tbsp. black olives
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp. dried oregano flakes
- In a large frying pan, heat olive oil and sauté onions and peppers until soft.
- Add tomato, MAGGI® Chicken Stock and water and cook until tomatoes are soft and sauce is thickened.
- Add mushrooms and toss in sauce. Push sauce aside and drop eggs in between over the tomato sauce and sprinkle black olives, mozzarella cheese and oregano on top.
- Cover and allow eggs to cook to desired done-ness, and serve with flat bread, cheese and sliced cucumber.
- Mediterranean/Middle Eastern
- Total Time
- 20 minutes
Image Source: MAGGI