Brothers Chris and Jeff Galvin brought their Michelin-starred Mediterranean food Dubai and now it's coming to your dining table with this Devon Crab, Bisque and Lobster Oil Lasagne recipe. Bon appetit!
- PASTA DOUGH:
350g “00” Pasta flour
35ml Olive oil
15g Sea salt
150g Semolina flour
250g Pasteurized whole egg
- Lobster bisque
- LOBSTER OIL:
5g Star anise
1g Cayenne pepper
5g Coriander seed
3 Bay leaf
500g Lobster head
1 pinch Saffron
1l Olive oil
- CRAB MOUSSE:
1kg White crab meat
500g Scallop meat
500ml Whipping cream
2g Cayenne pepper
- SAUCE VIERGE:
170ml olive oil
20g Coriander seeds, 100g leaves
500g Tomato roma
500g Kalamata olives
FOR THE PASTA DOUGH:
- Place all the dry ingredients into the robot coupe.
- Add the wet and ingredients and pulse till the dough starts to come together.
- Remove from the robot coupe and turn out onto a floured service.
- Knead the dough, till it comes together and is nice and smooth.
- Wrap in cling film and leave to rest for at least 1 hour.
FOR THE LOBSTER BISQUE:
- Sanitize and cut all the vegetables by mirepoix.
- Roast the lobster carcasse.
- Deseed the tomato roma in a big pot, add the liquids and bones.
- Bring to boil and keep skim. Add the vegetables and leave to cook for 8-10 hours.
- Strain and reduce by semi-gaze.
FOR THE CRAB MOUSSE:
- Remove bones from crab.
- Clean the scallop meat and wash in a bowl with sparkling water for 30 seconds. Leave to dry in the fridge for 5-7 minutes.
- In a blender, mix half the scallop with cream and slowly blend the rest after.
- Season with salt and cayenne.
- Add crab at the end.
FOR THE SAUCE VIERGE:
- Warm oil and lemon juice to 37°C.
- Add basil and coriander Infuse for 20 mins.
- Finish sauce vierge with the rest of the ingredients, a pinch of chopped herbs and 1tbsp tomato.