You won't believe how simple it is to whip up a tangy and scrumptious pulled chicken burger from just a handful of ingredients. The Chickery at La Mer shares their authentic take on this classic beast.
- 1x Buttered Potato Bun
70g Boneless Roasted Pulled Chicken
3pc Onion Rings of Choice
40ml BBQ Sauce
25g Creamy Coleslaw
- Mix your portion of boneless, pulled roasted chicken with 20ml of BBQ Sauce.
- Pop your mix in the oven for 15 minutes at 320 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toast your buttered potato bun.
- Add 10ml of BBQ to the base of your bun.
- Place your BBQ Pulled Roasted Chicken over the BBQ sauce at the base of your bun.
- Top the pulled chicken with Coleslaw and the last 10ml of BBQ sauce, along with your 3 pieces of Onion Rings (we make our own Onion Rings, we recommend you do the same!).
- Place the top bun over your beautiful masterpiece and take a big bite of BBQ goodness!
- Main Dishes
- North American
- Total Time
- 24 minutes, 59 seconds