- 2 (20-ounce) cans Dole crushed pineapple
2 tablespoons pineapple juice
2 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh
2 tablespoons lime juice, fresh
1/3 cup sugar
1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Drain pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons of the liquid.
- Into a blender, place pineapple, reserved pineapple juice, lemon juice, lime juice, and sugar, and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into two 1-quart freezer bags and store bags flat in the freezer for 1 1/2 hours or until the mixture is a slushy consistency.
- In a large bowl, gently fold the pineapple slush into the whipped cream until incorporated. Cover bowl and return to the freezer for at least an hour or until the mixture is frozen.
- 6-8 Servings
- Total Time
- 4 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds