Recipe note: To make this recipe safe to eat, either purchase heat-treated flour or microwave the flour until the internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
1 cup powdered sugar
1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 1/2 cups heat-treated flour
16 chocolate cookie sandwiches, divided
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Cream together room-temperature butter, sugar, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Add in milk, salt, and flour (half a cup at a time until smooth).
- Put 10 Oreos into a zipper-sealed plastic bag, crush the Oreos, and set aside.
- Quarter the remaining 6 Oreos, and set aside.
- Gently fold crushed Oreos, quartered Oreos, and white chocolate chips into the cookie dough until well incorporated. Enjoy immediately!
- 6 servings
- Total Time
- 4 minutes, 59 seconds