Ribeye steak is the lovely marbled meat in between the cow's ribs, known for it's juiciness and being bone-free. Referred to as "entrecôte" by the French, follow Couqley's recipe below for your best steak ever.
- 300g Entrecote (Ribeye)
1g Black Pepper
1 Piece Rosemary
10g Sunflower Oil
FOR THE RIBEYE:
- Season the Ribeye with salt, oil and black pepper on both sides.
- Place the steak in the grill, brown it on both sides - give it about two to three minutes on each side then let the meat cook through to your preferred cooking temperature.
FOR THE POTATOES:
- Chop potatoes into cubes, then fry them until golden brown.
- After frying, on a separate pan - sauté the fried potatoes in garlic and butter, sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and add chopped parsley.
- Serve the Ribeye with the potatoes and decorate your steak with rosemary, salt and black pepper (optional).