To cook bacon in the microwave: Place a paper towel on a plate and lay bacon on top. Place another paper towel on top and microwave for 4 to 6 minutes or until bacon is crispy.
- 4-5 red potatoes, washed and quartered
1/4 cup water
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
2 slices cooked bacon
1 tablespoon cheddar cheese, shredded
1 tablespoon sour cream
1 teaspoon green onion, diced
- Into a large mug, add potatoes and water and microwave on high for 6 to 8 minutes or until the potatoes are fork-tender. Drain the water, add salt, pepper, and garlic powder, and stir to coat. Crumble bacon on top of potatoes.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds, or until cheese melts.
- Top with a dollop of sour cream, cheddar cheese, and diced green onions.
- Breakfast/Brunch, Potatoes
- 1 mug