Dubai catering service, Ghaf Kitchen, reveals how to perfect their tasty chicken burger.
- 2,000g Chicken breast
10g Black pepper
1,000g Red Cabbage
10x 80g brioche buns
- Firstly remove the skin of the chicken and butterfly.
- Lightly beat the eggs for egg wash.
- Dust the chicken in seasoned flour then egg and then in the panko breadcrumbs.
- Chiffonade the red cabbage and julienne the carrot season with salt and then leave to stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Then squeeze out the excess water.
- Mix with mayonnaise and finely chopped parsley , adjusting the seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cut the burger bun into half and toast to order.
- To order, deep fry the chicken at 170 until golden brown and finish in the oven to ensure its cooked throughout.
Image Source: Ghaf Kitchen