Forget Heinz's Baked Beans and top your toast with this wonderful concoction from Dubai catering company, Ghaf Kitchen.
- 600g Gram Flour
4tsp Coriander ground
1,100g Chick peas
500g White onion
20g Green Chilli
10g Chill powder
10g Garam masala
250g Chopped tomatoes
20g Fresh coriander
100ml Vegetable oil
- Firstly mix the gram flour, tumeric, salt ground coriander and slowly add the water to form a batter, place into a squeezy bottle for service.
- Fry in oil to order, serve immediately.
- For the daal, finely chop the white onion, garlic and green chili and sweat down. Then add the spices and cook out.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and chick peas adjusting the seasoning and cook for a further 20-30 mins on a low heat.
- Pick the coriander and garnish on top of the daal.
Image Source: Ghaf Kitchen