- 1 1/2 pounds dark chocolate candy melts
2 cups peanut butter
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1/4 cup white candy melts
- Special equipment:
8-inch round tart pan
- Melt dark chocolate candy melts in the microwave, in 30-second intervals or until completely melted.
- Pour a quarter of the chocolate in the tart pan, completely coating the bottom and the sides. Place in freezer for 5-10 minutes until set. Repeat process 1 more time.
- In a large bowl, cream together peanut butter and powdered sugar until combined. Pour mixture into tart pan, spreading it evenly across. Place pan in freezer for 10-15 minutes to set. Pour remaining chocolate on top of peanut butter mixture, and place in freezer for 30 minutes to completely harden.
- Melt white candy melts in the microwave, in 30-second intervals, and then pour into a piping bag. Snip the tip, and pipe the symbol π on top of the peanut butter cup.
- Desserts, Chocolate
- 10 to 12 servings
- Total Time
- 29 minutes, 59 seconds