Summer is fast approaching, but if you can't be lazing by the pool at Six Senses Laamu, you can still enjoy this tasty salad their Chef Martin has created for sun-seeking guests. He comes up with a daily-changing menu using the 40 different herbs, salad leaves and vegetables grown in their organic garden, and this goat's cheese salad will forever remind you of the Maldives.
- 20g of mixed lettuce leaves
5 cherry tomatoes cut in half
3 goat’s cheese patties
1 tbsp of mango compote
4 sundried tomatoes
Salt & pepper
- Pane the goats' cheese in flour, egg and panko breadcrumb and then shallow fry the goats' cheese, until golden.
- Combine lettuce and dressing.
- Garnish with homemade semi dried tomato, mango compote and micro herbs.
- Arrange the crispy goats' cheese on top of the salad.
- Main Dishes