- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. sunflower oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 cups Arborio rice (short grain, starchy rice)
- 4 cups hot water
- 2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Stock with Natural Herbs
- ½ cup green peas, frozen
- ½ cup green asparagus, cut into small pieces
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Freshly cracked black pepper, optional garnish
- In a deep pan, sauté shallots in oil until soft. Add garlic and continue cooking until garlic is slightly golden.
- Add rice and sauté for 1 minute. Then add half the water and crumbled MAGGI® Chicken Stock with Natural Herbs over rice and simmer over medium heat until rice has absorbed the moisture. Add the remaining water and the vegetables and continue cooking until rice is tender.
- Stir in parmesan cheese and transfer to a serving dish. Sprinkle freshly cracked pepper on top and serve.
- Main Dishes
- Cook Time
- 40 minutes
Image Source: MAGGI