- 4 ounces store-bought or homemade pizza dough, rolled thin
1 pint strawberry, sliced thinly
1 1/2 teaspoons butter
1/4 cup chocolate chips
Canola oil spray
1 cartoon of ice cream (optional), for serving
- Heat a charcoal or gas grill to high.
- In a small sauté pan, melt butter and gently sauté the strawberries for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Once the grill is hot, spray with canola oil spray to ensure the pizza doesn't stick. Add pizza dough, close the lid, and let the pizza cook for about 3-5 minutes depending on the thickness. Flip the pizza dough and cook for another 2-4 minutes.
- Once the pizza begins to brown and grill marks appear, place the chocolate chips on top. Let melt for about 30 seconds, and spread the chocolate around with a small utensil. Top with strawberries and grill for another 30 seconds.
- Remove the pizza from the grill, let cool slightly, and top with ice cream or whipping cream if desired.
- Desserts, Fruit
- North American
- Makes 1 pizza (serves 4-6).