This hot tuna salad is gluten-and-dairy-free and high in protein, which makes this dish super healthy, great before or after the gym.
- 120g tuna loin
- 10g corn oil
- 3g salt
- 10g honey
- 10g light soya sauce
- 30g beansprouts
- 30g finely shaved daikon-use a peeler
- 30g finely shaved carrots-use a peeler
- 30g finely sliced button mushrooms
- 10g finely chopped sushi ginger
- 5g chopped parsley
- 5g toasted black and white sesame seeds
- Place a frying pan onto a medium heat along with the corn oil. Once the oil is hot, season the tuna with the salt, gently place it on the hot frying pan.
- Get an even caramelization on each side of the tuna, add the honey and the soya, then take the tuna out to one side and allow to rest, keep the juices in the pan for later use.
- For the salad, mix all of the vegetables, and parsley, then place onto the plate, slice the tuna and place onto the salad, dress with the roasting juices, then finally sprinkle the toasted sesame seeds.
Image Source: Vida Downtown