Vida Downtown shares the recipe for their cute Tiramisu pots. Stored inside individual-sized pots, they're perfect for taking along to a friendly gathering.
- 1 cup chilled heavy cream (whipping cream)
1 cup mascarpone
1 packet ladyfingers or sponge fingers
3 tbsp powdered brown sugar
1/2 cup strong black coffee (espresso shot can also be used)
15g chunk dark chocolate
2 tsp cocoa powder (unsweetened)
1 serving jar
- Place the cream, mascarpone and sugar in a bowl and whisk until all ingredients are mixed and form a thick whipped cream.
- Take your serving jar and layer the bottom with sponge fingers (cut in half).
- Pour half of the espresso over the sponge fingers and leave for a few minutes until absorbed.
- Grate the dark chocolate chunk and sprinkle grated chocolate over the sponge layer.
- Then add half of the whipped cream to the jar.
- Repeat the above steps to add remaining ingredients and create another layer of sponge, coffee, chocolate and then cream.
- Sprinkle top of the mixture with cocoa powder and cover.
- Chill for at least 4 hours in the refrigerator before serving.
Image Source: Vida Downtown