If you love a pumpkin pie for dessert, give this cold alternative a try. Follow the instructions below and pop it in the fridge overnight then enjoy the next day. Mmm....
- 2 large pumpkins
1kg of sugar
100g kaymak (Turkish Cream) or clotted cream
- Peel the squash and cut into two, slice them thinly (1 cm thick).
- Place them in to a container and cover with sugar.
- Keep overnight in the refrigerator.
- Cook on a low heat for 45 minutes.
- To serve, place the cooked squash in a small plate like a sunflower.
- Put the sugar liquid and sprinkle with grated hazelnut and cream in the middle.
- Total Time
- 44 minutes, 59 seconds