Obsessed with pizza? In honor of Turkish National Day October 29, we urge you to stop ordering from your local takeout or loading up from the supermarket freezer once and for all. Follow the recipe from Besh Restaurant in Dubai or let the experts serve it up for you the next time you're close by.
50gr fresh yeast
Watered down yogurt
750gr diced lamb
250gr grated tomatoes
50gr finely chopped peppers
1/3 bunch parsley finely chopped
- For the dough, combine all ingredients to form the dough, knead and cut into 5 equal pieces.
- Cover and let rest to raise for 45
- Combine all the filling ingredients into a bowl, mixing well.
- Take a
piece of dough and flatten into an oval shape, place a fifth of the
meat mixture over the top and fold from the sides about 1cm
thick to encase the filling.
- Brush some of the watered down
yogurt around the edges.
Bake at 180C for 8 – 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from
oven and brush the sides with the melted butter and serve.
- Main Dishes, Pizza
- Mediterranean/Middle Eastern
- Total Time
- 14 minutes, 59 seconds