Hibiscus tea is widley used around the world as a detoxifying remedy for inflammation, digestive problems and even high blood pressure. This recipe from Spinneys adds another floral kick with rosewater and a hint of spice with cinnamon and aniseed.
- 60ml hibiscus tea
Cloves, cinnamon and anise
30ml pomegranate juice
20ml mandarin juice
15ml spinneysFOOD Honey
10ml lemon juice
3 dashes rose water
4-5 ice cubes
- In a shaker or bowl infuse 60ml of hot hibiscus tea with cloves, cinnamon and anise.
- Add pomegranate juice, mandarin juice, honey, lemon juice and rose water.
- Shake together with ice cubes.
- Serve in a porcelain cup or glass of your choice.
- Top with crushed ice and garnish as you wish.
- Mediterranean/Middle Eastern
- Total Time
- 4 minutes, 59 seconds