- 6 ounces Jell-O
3 packets gelatin
1 cup cold water
- Special tools:
LEGO Silicone Mold
- Combine all ingredients in a pot and stir to dissolve the powders into the water.
- Turn the heat on low to low-medium, stirring frequently. Remove from heat once it starts to boil, about 5 minutes. Pour into a container.
- Allow it to sit for 5 to 10 minutes. The light foam will rise to the top and form a layer you can skim off.
- Pour the Jell-O mix into the molds, filling them all the way up. Place the lid on top and refrigerate for about an hour.
- Pop out of the molds and enjoy!
- 50 Gummies