Not only can you play with these LEGOs, but you can also eat them when you're all done! No more worrying about stepping on them or annoying cleanup. Make as many fun colors as you want, pop them out of the molds, and get stacking. You have our permission to play with your food before you eat it.
For other Jell-O treats, try these Jell-O Marshmallow Roll-Ups.
- 6 ounces Jell-O
- 3 packets gelatin
- 1 cup cold water
- Special tools:
- LEGO Silicone Mold
- Combine all ingredients in a pot and stir to dissolve the powders into the water.
- Turn the heat on low to low-medium, stirring frequently. Remove from heat once it starts to boil, about 5 minutes. Pour into a container.
- Allow it to sit for 5 to 10 minutes. The light foam will rise to the top and form a layer you can skim off.
- Pour the Jell-O mix into the molds, filling them all the way up. Place the lid on top and refrigerate for about an hour.
- Pop out of the molds and enjoy!
- 50 Gummies