Not only is laban extremely refreshing during the summer months, it's also packed with probiotics from natural yogurt and just a hint of raw garlic. Keep reading to see Spinneys' recipe using the freshest ingredients.
- 240ml hot Water
handful of fresh Mint leaves
½ clove Garlic, finely chopped
100g Natural yoghurt
Sea salt, to taste
4-5 Ice cubes
Mint sprigs and sea salt, to serve
- In a shaker or big bowl, add 240ml of hot water infused with fresh mint leaves and garlic.
- Add the yoghurt and a pinch of sea salt.
- Shake or blend together with ice.
- Serve in a glass tumbler.
- Garnish with mint sprigs (slap them against your palm to release the mint’s flavour) and top with sea salt.
- Mediterranean/Middle Eastern
- Total Time
- 4 minutes, 59 seconds